- Access to or Use of the Site
- Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Site or any part thereof.
- User Accounts
- User Account Creation. In order to use certain features of the Site, you may be required to create a user account (“User Account”) by providing certain information about yourself as prompted by an account registration form. You represent and warrant that: (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You may delete your User Account at any time, for any reason, by request to the Company or by following the instructions on the Site. Company may suspend or terminate your User Account in accordance with Section
- User Account Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Account login information (e.g. username and password) and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your User Account or any other breach of security. Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from (i) your failure to comply with the above requirements or (ii) from unauthorized use of your User Account or any other breach of security, either with or without your knowledge.
- Use of Other User Accounts. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
- Account Security. The Company cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, the Company cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the Site’s security measures or use any personal information you provide to us for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- User Generated Content
- User Generated Content. “User Generated Content” means any and all information and content that a user submits to, or uses with, the Site. You are solely responsible for all of your User Generated Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Generated Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Generated Content that personally identifies you or any third party. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Generated Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy (defined in Section 5.3). You may not represent or imply to others that your User Generated Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by Company. Because you alone are responsible for your User Generated Content, you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your User Generated Content violates the Acceptable Use Policy. Company is not obligated to backup any User Generated Content, and your User Generated Content may be deleted at any time without prior notice. You are solely responsible for creating and maintaining your own backup copies of your User Generated Content if you desire.
- You hereby grant (and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant) to Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicenseable, transferable and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use and exploit your User Generated Content solely for the purposes of including your User Generated Content in the Site. You hereby irrevocably waive (and agree to cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Generated Content.
- Acceptable Use Policy. The following terms constitute our “Acceptable Use Policy”:
- You agree not to use the Site to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Generated Content (i) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable; (iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
- In addition, you agree not to: (i) upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Site any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) send through the Site unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (iii) use the Site to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; (iv) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Site), whether through password mining or any other means; (vi) harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site; or (vi) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Site, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to (or to strip, scrape, or mine data from) the Site (provided, however, that we conditionally grant to the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, subject to the parameters set forth in our robots.txt file).
- If you provide Company with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to Company all rights in such Feedback and agree that Company shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. Company will treat any Feedback you provide to Company as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Company any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- Third-Party Links; Third-Party Competitions; Other Users
- Third-Party Links & Ads. The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Links & Ads”). Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of Company, and Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. Company provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Links & Ads. The Company disclaims any responsibility or liability related to your access or use of any Third-Party Links & Ads.
- Third-Party Competitions. Some users may promote competitions, promotions, prize draws and other similar opportunities on the Site (“Third-Party Competitions“). The Company is not the sponsor or promoter of these Third-Party Competitions and does not bear any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions of any third parties who organize, administer or are otherwise involved in any of promotion of these Third-Party Competitions. If you wish to participate in any of these Third-Party Competitions, you are responsible for reading and ensuring that you understand the applicable rules and any eligibility requirements and are lawfully able to participate in such Third-Party Competitions in your country of residence.
- Other Users. Each Site user is solely responsible for any and all of its own User Generated Content. Because we do not control User Generated Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Generated Content, whether provided by you or by others. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Generated Content. Your interactions with other Site users are solely between you and such users. You agree that Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
- You hereby release and forever discharge the Company (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Site (including any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Site users or any Third-Party Links & Ads).
- Limitation on Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY (OR OUR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF [NUMBER] US DOLLARS (U.S. $[NUMBER]). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. YOU AGREE THAT OUR SUPPLIERS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.